Delaware, Hamilton, Hendricks, Madison, Marion, and Johnson
If you don't see your county, please contact us.
Designed to help divorcing parents prevent or minimize emotional harm to children that is caused when bitterness and anger cause parents to lose sight of their child’s needs. This 4-hour course focuses on building new skills to stay child-focused, establishing a positive co-parenting relationship, and minimizing poor choices during conflict and loss. Learn more HERE.
- Easy online registration
- 30 minute self-guided workbook review
- Small group learning with LIVE facilitator
- Group-specific discussion and activities
- Certificate of completion
- Courtesy E-Filing of Certificate
The fee for the Crossroads course is $55.00 which includes a workbook, instruction time, and certificate of completion. There is no additional fee for filing the certificate with the court.
1. Find your date above, click Book, and pay your fee.
2. Receive your zoom link and workbook, then review the book for 30 minutes.
3. Attend your Zoom meeting by using the link emailed to you in step 2.
4. Receive an emailed Certificate of Completion.
Check back soon for more information!
Who should take this course...
Fees and Registration